Sunday, June 21, 2009

snuggled down with a nice glass of red

what a lovely end to a busy weekend!

Thanks to Grantus for the B-E-A-U-tiful bottle of red.... its just lovely. Nothing better than snuggled down on the couch in your PJ's with a nice glass, especially when it Fur-Fur-Fur FREEZIN outside!

Very busy weekend. Lots of doggie beachin for Eski, and lots of time spent with my parents old dog mollie (a.k.a Nanna *reference to peter pan books... she really is Nana, i swear!) she is such a good old dog, cant think of anyone better to get my pup socially adjusted to other dogs.

Bought myself a book to make up for the fact that I wanted to go crazy and get my hair done this pay, but just couldnt financially find it feesable since my car died and i had to fork out for a new battery! (yuk!) Bought Bark Busters the guide to dog behaviour and training, cause Eski is like no other dog I have had to train in my life! (being about 2 ive had a hand in training, and 1 I have trained) She is being quite difficult, and Mista just feels like he just isnt getting it with her training and its stressing me out massively! (the dog more than mista! worded that wrong!)
The book is really helpful, and it was hard to choose with all the books available, but this one seems just right, especially with lots of case histories of pups and dogs with the kind of problems they are guiding you how to fix. I am almost halfway through, and its really making sense! apparently my dog is the one out of the litter born to be a pack leader, and is one of the hardest pups to train! lucky us!

We'll stick to it and she'll be right as rain in no time!

Anyhoo mister is pestering me to finish so he can read it, so i will finish up by saying... geez this is a lovely glass of red!

Love you all

Lilly
xoxoxox

No comments: