Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Birthday Wishes

Its my birthday soon

.....


My birthday rocking around again just points out to me the fact that I havent seen, nor spoken to a hell of a lot of friends in the last year. I miss them all.

To all of my friends who still read this, It has been a pretty F**ked up year to two years. Im sorry I havent spoken to alot of you, But money is pretty much a urban legend made up by all you other people in the world to make me think that It exists, but I have really seen no proof of that.

In other words, I am too poor and too many unlucky events have slammed their shovel of fate into my face.

Just as a side note i find that last metaphore thingie quite illustrative of my point.

Sigh


Anyhoo, all i really want for my birthday is too see you all. Mister Nate, I still havent given you and your lovely girlfriend your christmas pressent from last year... its not as funny anymore, but im sure you both will find it rather amusing still. God, I havent even MET her yet! how depressing is that!

Ah you probably are too afraid that she will be overcome by my whimsickle charms and fall for me... yeah... it happens.... I cant help it... I oooze sexual-ness-ness. The ladies cant help themselves.

Hell, I cant help myself.


Cherry, god i have seen you like, what? twice? Its not fair!

And poor Seige, havent seen her in probably forever.

Miss you guys.

Anyhoo, Birthday. Too poor. Missing people. Whinge whinge... yep, a tick in all boxes

Love you all

Lilly
xoxoxoxox

*Last Minute Update*

Yes, Brent, I miss you too, But If I hadnt of left it out, how else would I know that you read my posts? :P

No comments: