Tuesday, March 27, 2007

*groan* too many bake-ed Beanies

The eye was bigger than the tumie today.

Decided a whole can of baked beans would be a good idea....

Now i want to burst and die leaving a horrible explodie baked beanie mess in my wake.

Well update on how my fitness and shit is going (not my shit literally)

I have lost up to date 4.4 kilos and have lost 30cm of ma bodie! I am sooo tired...
Did personal training last night that consisted of 4 sets of 15 reps on 4 different weight machines, then running to the rowing machine, and doing 300 meters in under 1 minute 10 seconds.... this was repeated 3 FUCKING TIMES!!! then 5 sets of 15 sit ups with my feet in the air (sort of) then right after that mattie wanted to go to do RPM (indoor bikes) then he wanted to do Pump.....

Well.. pump didnt happen as i must have looked so bloody tired that i was going to kark it.

Well that is what is going on, living at the gym, eating too many baked beans,

But on a plus note, I ROCK at yoga!

And I am playing in 2 teams for netball now on tuesdays.... god im going to die!

Love you all

Lilly
xoxoxox

No comments: