Wednesday, April 04, 2007

YouTube Myspace, and I'll Google your Yahoo!

Now everyone has googled someones name before

(for those of you who are really not that with it, googling someones name is when you go to www.google.com and type in that persons name and press search.... and if you didnt know that, how the hell are you even reading this blog? is your computer even plugged in?)

Well, I know I have done it before, just to waste some time, peoples names such as my close friends, my own name, my familys name. Just to see what pops up.

Well today I had an uber bright idea... I clicked on the image part of google search, and searched peoples names!!! That way I got too find pictures of peoples with the same names all across the globe!

It was funny as!!!! Apparently I am a folk/pop/fucked if i know singer, my sister is a Javelin/High jump champion, my boyfriend is a dead teenager, or a really thick looking college student from America, and my friend is a grave stone....

It makes me giggle at least...

So here i go back to it so that I can get some more cheap laughs out if it....

Thats your hard work, and complicated HTML's sweat and tears being put to such intelligent good use....

Sorry, but Im not going to stop. Unless you can find me something else to entertain me, like a ball of yarn, or perhaps a pinyata...

Love Lilly
xoxoxoxox

No comments: