Thursday, April 12, 2007

Netball- Non contact sport? or the governments way of legalizing torture?

Ouch....

I was... non contacted by a boy who must have mistakenly thought that he had entered a WWF cage match on Cable TV, when really we were playing a sporting game of non contact netball.

Really it is just a double ontondra.... Non contact... netball....

Anyhoo after a swift and direct peoples elbow to the shoulder/upper spine, I now hurt like a possom on the highway....

it hurts to laugh, breath, turn my head, do nothing.... and we all know how much i love to do nothing...

Gymming has been non existant this week, and easter has raised its chocklity goodness and I have managed to, how you say "whack on" some weight.... damn it...

And im hungry as well, its so not fair!

Anyhoo the mercyndol forte is messing with my mind i cant even spit out a straight sentence!

Love you all with squishy hurtie goodness

Lilly
xoxoxoxoxx

No comments: