Friday, May 04, 2007

Nazi penguin commands that you buy up big at www.bluntmation.com!


Is there nothing else you would want more in this world than a t-shirt emblazened with a picture of your good friend sporting a rather angry face?


I know I do!


Have to get one in a girls top though, cause my awesome rack should not be hidden from this world, and looks especially nice in a fitted Tee!


Enough talking about how awesome I am, lets get on to business.


Read the news lately? I know I have. Lots of words...mmmmyep


God I took some mercyndol last night (filled in in a Thursday night netball down at Creek road, and for all you who do not know creek road, its a scary scary place, full of proffessionals and used to be proffessionals and women who sometime take it too the next level, cause we are apparently dueling to the death.) Any way, the mercyndol should not have been taken at 12 at night, cause as i sit here at work, my eyes keep drooping, and my head keeps a bobbing and my mind keeps drifting into a cotton ball like status. (compare my awake status to BroadbandVSdialup... and none of that super fast dial up, Im talking broken, screaching external modem, army issue, came out when microsoft was just a wet dream for Bill-kinda dial up)


Anyhoo - back to filled in for netball, I am so totally getting better at this! And by better I mean I played goal keeper for the first two quaters, then Goal Defence (lots more running around) and then the last quater -Wing ATTACK! I really did enjoy wing attack position, but I think I may have sucked a little in the whole catching the ball and throwing it, but i still say some calls were so not my fault, STEPPING MY ASS!!! AND IT WAS SO NOT MY TOUCH THAT PUT THAT BALL OUT OF PLAY DAMNIT!!! IT WAS THE OTHER GIRL!!! aw well, we had only one umpire (not usual and pretty shit on their accounts) and it was the first time I have ever played that position before. So overall I enjoyed it.


My finger hurts from Tuesday night netball, think i Sprained it, so after thursday night netball, its rather tender, that and my ankle hurts too, cause Gavio and his honking west coast eagle coloured boots trod on me!!! i have the big bruise to prove it, that and it hurts musculariely too.


Yes muscularilie is a word... look it up in the liltionary.


Herm what else, oh yeah, probably heading out to Coven tonight with some friends, Im feeling way to tired to do so though. Ive got personal training at 5.30, then haveto wait till 7 for group PT, so probably going to do the Core class. Then after 8 go home and get ready then go out. Man Im busy! Gonna get in contact with Cherry see if she is going too, cause that would be sweet.


Also have to get up early the next day to go face painting on little children down at salamanca outside Socrates. I really cannot wait, its gonna be so much fun! All in the name of getting budget for socrates mind you... All i gets out of it is the pure joy of painting the faces of little tackers.


Then Im off to do something else, cant remember what, and then I have to go get nicely toasted at Gavios whilst playing boardgames... Not that I am a bad sport or anything but I suck at trivial persuit and the trivial persuit friends version. I do rock, however, at Balderdash, but that came is a cursed one, as it has nearly split my family up every time we have got it out, and that is just over who gets to be which colour peice on the board. Monopoly i suck at because I am to level a thinker, and when it gets to me either selling of my properties to pay someone, I just cant do it, so therefore call bankruptcy, keeping all my properties in my wifes name for tax purposes and let them know that they have won (doesnt go down well, trust me)


Anyhoo, cant really think of anything else to say, plus its really hard to type with your fingers taped together.


Thanks for listening folks


Love Lilly pilly

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments: