Thursday, May 10, 2007

Ultimate rubix cube and blokus are the bomb-diggity

Nuff said.

Well mothers day is upon us once more, and we are all scrambling to find somthing that wont bring that look of slight dissappointment on our mothers faces.

Well, I personally am stumped. I wish I had cherry's mum to buy for, get her a sword or a sacrificial knife and she'd be sweeeeeet.

My mum, on the other hand, has all the jewelry she could ever need in this world, she is a nutrimetics consultant so you can scrap anything makeupsie or bathroomafied. Clothes are just not done as a present, and she has had her bathrooms and kitchen just redone, so anything for those rooms would never see the light of day as it wouldnt match the upholstery and such.

What to do what to do..... shares in Amazon.com? Hell no

Ah well, let me goeth and ponder and I's sure to come up with something.

Love you all!

Lilly xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments: