Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Fruit salad...

well, my friends, i had a very nice weekend, so nice, you dont get to hear about it.... not cause it was illegal or anything, just cause im too lazy and i was too drunk to recolect it all in one sitting.

but i wasnt drunk ENOUGH for my day at work today.... that i can recolect to the umpteenth degree....

it all started when i got up, i was sooo happy, i hadnt sneezed at all (bloody hayfever) i was awake enough to see (doesnt happen very often) i got to the bathroom and i reached for my deoderant... and knocked over my FREAKENG expensive dafidoff cool water woman parfume.... it smashed..... i could have cried. so i painstakingly cleaned it up, and continued on with getting ready... and reached for my deoderant one more time.... CRASH BANG WALLAWALLA WASHINGTON!!! damn it....

then i was late to my walk to work with my workmate... which made us lateish to work... which meant i was behind straight off the rank...... then for some reason, the fates conspired against me and i had the worst clients all day.... i wont say much in fear that it will jepardise my already scary job, but in person ill tell you all about it. and to make things worse we were running late which added fuel to the already nasty clientelle list.... then the office kept screwing up my daylist and not fixing it for me..... i had to run even more late running around trying to fix it up... then i needed to find a cd... i asked them to help but to no avail... that would have interupted their already busy day of FREAKING NOTHING!!!! (id be wearing a pms resistant coat right about now people)

my boss also changed my rostered day off from wed to tuesday with a DAYs notice... so no bikini wax or doctors appointments for me..... grrrr

late for lunch, late leaving work, damn it....... but my work mate whom i walk with cheered me up and bought me some lollie bananas (the nice soft kind, they are my absolute favourite) that made me smile

the walk home made me calm down a bit as well, and my muffin cheered me up by dropping by and doing some lewid movements on my spiky fit ball.... hehehe

and my baby doll also made me laugh by coming up with some wicked stripper names for us.... (not a subject brought up by me, for once!!! *a sound of shock and awe arises from the reader*) her's would be cherry delight, an awesome name! i couldnt think of one for me, so cherry came up with *strawberry champagne* totally awesome!!!!

so we have cherries, strawberries and lolly bananas.... a total fruit salad of a day....

well i am going to pms at some random shop clerk... just cause i can....

Love you all and thanks for listening

Lilly

x0x0x0x

1 comment:

Miss Lilly said...

i hear points are sharp and should be avoided by eyes at all cost...